Click on apple icon above for completion guide
Program Code: TE141
The certificate in Operations Engineering is designed for an individual who already has earned an AAS in IMT or EEAS and is currently employed in industry who want to move into management positions. The additional skills learned in this certificate are designed to open an individual’s career to opportunities in management.
1) Complete an application to the college found at www.jjc.edu/admissions and select one of the following choices
a. Operations Engineering, AAS
b. Operations Technician, AAS
c. Operations Engineering, CAC
d. Operations Technician, CAC
2) High School transcript or GED on file with the Admissions Office verifying completion.
3) Placement into the following courses based on degree type; ENG 101 and Math 138 or higher for OE or ENG 130 and Math 119 for OT.
4) All college transcripts (other than JJC) must be evaluated and placed on record prior to submission of your application for the program.
5) Schedule an appointment with the OET advisor to review documents and the procedure.
Will need to demonstrate they meet the physical requirements for a field technician
a. Lift more than 50 pounds routinely
b. Ability to climb ladders
c. Work standing on their feet 85% of the time
d. Able to bend and stoop routinely
e. Walk long distances without assistance